• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

can't change Output Path or "Name of Sequence" in Export dialog

#1 chasg
edit:
I see what's wrong: the export dialog box in LR is too narrow to show the "Select" box over the Output Path drop down (it wasn't always like this). In order to see this "select" button, I had to drag the output dialog to my higher res monitor and widen it until the "select" button appeared (the dialog box has to be opened to something like 2000 pixels wide in order for the "select" button to finally show).

Very strange. I take it that this is an Adobe problem, rather than an LRT problem. I'll leave this post up, just in case anyone else has this problem.

****original post****

Hi Gunther,

I don't often export from LRT (I usually render raws via AE, so I can use plugins), but I'm trying to render via LRT now, and I find that I can't change the output path in LR, nor can I change the name of the sequence.

Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.836)
Lightroom 9.2.1
Camera Raw 12.2.1
LRT Pro 5.4 Build 618

Restarting all apps, and then my machine, didn't help.

I've successfully rendered from LRT before, but I'm afraid I don't know what software versions I was at at the time (it was within the last month).

Any suggestions?

Many thanks,

Chas
#2 Gunther
It might help to reset the lightroom preferences: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-...eferences/
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 chasg
I've had very bad experiences with resetting the lightroom prefs, so I'll just live with the issue :-)

But thanks for the suggestion, I really appreciate it.

...also check out: