• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Can't create a video, using LRT 6.5.4 and LR 13.2

#1 Tony_Ar
Hello,

Both LRT and LR are the most recent versions. LR updated very, very recently.

I am making my first Holy Grail video in LRT 6 (Windows version) and I'm so new I don't know all of the relevant things to report that you would probably like to know. I'm happy to look at anything and tell you what I find.

I have been following your online instructions step by step. At this URL https://lrtimelapse.com/workflow/export-and-render/ I have done everything through Step 9. Unfortunately Step 10 never occurs. The dialog box that you show never appears. I do get a blank white window with a spinning circle that looks as if something is trying to complete but that never happens.

Even though I performed the Export from LR in the way you instruct, when I look at LRT the button for Export and Render (Lightroom) is gray, while the button for the Internal render is lit up and appears that it should be active. Nothing ever seems to happen when I click it though.

Thank you in advance,

Tony
#2 Gunther
At that stage Lightroom should already have exported all the intermediary files into the folder that you defined in the LRTExport dialog in Lightroom.
Just close LRTimelapse, reopen it, go to File / Render Video in the menu, click on the "Choose" button at the top right, and select the folder (starts with LRT_) of the exported intermediary sequence. Now you can render.

Please observe, if the issue with the automatic handover of the sequence happens again and under which conditions. Normally it should work whether LRTimelapse is already open or not. But you could try both variants. And now you also know plan B.

If the problems persist, send me the log files from Documents/LRTimelapse via Email to support(at)lrtimelapse.com
(LRTExport.log and LRTimelapse.log)
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Tony_Ar
Perfect, that solved the problem very easily. Of course I was reluctant to close anything out on the chance that I might lose my work. The video plays very well and is quite free from flicker. Thank you very much and have a good day!
#4 Gunther
Glad to hear that! :-)
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: