• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pink bouble appear before holy-grail keyframes

#1 Krimolvig
What happend here on this video?
Looks like it has something to do with the holy-grail keyframes, because this pink bouble start small about 10-20 frames before the ramping and continue growing and disapear at the orange keyframes. 

I have not used radial filter.
In the raw-files this pink bouble is not visible at all.
[Video: https://vimeo.com/273389283]https://vimeo.com/273389283

Hopefully someone got an answear to this.
Edited with the LRT pro 5.0.6 version.
Running Molvig Media Timelapse-company | Vimeo | Youtube | Facebook

#2 Gunther
Please check, at which part this appears. You say, in the RAW files in Lightroom you don't see it? Please double check. Then check the exported intermediary files. Do you get it there? Then check the rendered Video (Play back with a decent video player like MPC player or VLC). And finally check Vimeo.
I think, it might be a Vimeo issue. In that case, try rerendering with standard gamut in LRTimelapse and upload again.
Vimeo is known for having problems with Wide-Gamut files.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Krimolvig
My apologize Gunther. I double checked now. Its barely visible on the raw file because the mountain is quite overexposed. After editing its getting more visible. So its there from the beginning.

But what the heck is this, why am I getting this?
And do you think there is a way to remove in?
Running Molvig Media Timelapse-company | Vimeo | Youtube | Facebook

#4 Gunther
It's clipping / blown highlights. Next time expose more carefully (less). Unfortunately there is not too much you can do to fix this since the information in that area is just not there because the sensor couldn't record it.
Always check the histogram carefully, especially when shooting holy grail sequences.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: