• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Can't download update

#1 rodrigo
Hi Gunther, 

is there a reason as to why I can't download the latest update 4.7.3 ? I keep pressing the link to download but it doesn't work.

regards,

Rodrigo
#2 Gunther
Download should work. Try right clicking, then save as...

sent mobile via tapatalk...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 rodrigo
Hi Gunther,

Thanks for your quick reply, but still doesn't download, it just opens your blog page and if I paste it in my browser it say "kopB2016", the second time it just said "kop2016".

regards,

Rodrigo
#4 Gunther
That sound really strange. I can assure you that thousands have already downloaded via that links and it always worked.
I suspect something wrong on your computer (malware?). First thing I'd recommend, is deleting the browser cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, I'd recommend trying another browser - for example chrome or firefox depending on what you are using now.
#5 rodrigo
Hi Gunther,

On your Blog page, the is a link titled [size=large]LRTimelapse 4.7.3 update available for download [/size]therefore I was clicking on it as I thought it was the link to download and that's why it was not downloading anything, I tried it with Chrome as well as Explorer, same effect.

As I pass my mouse over the Timelapse4 icon I notice a link hand appeared, I clicked on it and hey presto it took me to the download page, so now I have managed to download it with both browsers.

kind regards,

Rodrigo
#6 Gunther
That is he link to the blog post - You can always find the latest downloads on the download page, you'll reach it via the top menu!
#7 rodrigo
Thanks Gunther,

Rodrigo

...also check out: