• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Can't get LRTimelapse to read meta data from 5D II

#1 Ron Niebrugge
This looks like a great program, but I'm having getting it to work. I followed the tutorials carefully with a group of jpegs from me 5D II with no success. I have been trying for days. Today, I tried a different set of jpegs, and these did work - these were shot with a Rebel. So I went to a third set of jpegs - another set from my 5D II, and LRTime-lapse can't read the meta.

I thought maybe it was user error, until I was able to get it to work on my Rebel jpegs. I sent you 3 jpegs a couple of days ago - don't know if you received them and had a chance to look at them. I appreciate your thoughts.

I'm using ver. 1.2.3 and LR 3.4 64 bit version on a Windows 7 machine.

Thanks!

Ron
#2 Gunther
Ron, I've never heard of a problem like that and I would really like to help you. Unfortunately I didn't get any images via email. Please send them again to support(at)lrtimelapse(dot)com
I'm sure we are going to find a solution.

Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Ron Niebrugge
Thanks Gunther,

I just re-sent the 3 files in an email. They are fairly large - 4 mb each, maybe that is why you didn't receive them. I didn't think I should re-size them as I didn't want to do anything to change the file and thus possibly hiding the problem. If emailing photos this size are a problem, we could use my ftp site, or yousendit.com

Thanks again!
#4 Ron Niebrugge
Thanks so much for your help - working great!

...also check out: