• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Can't read lrtimelapse 4K generated video

#1 bucheron
Hi

My computer can't read the 4K videos generated by LRtimelapse, and I was wondering if a RAM boost would change anything.

Here are my specs :
  1. I7 4790K 4Ghz
  2. 16 gb DD3
  3. ASUS GeForce GTX 760
So please, if anyone of you know, let me know.

Thanks
#2 Gunther
Which OS? Which Player are you using?
Check out this faq for suggestions for good players: https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-the...htroom-lrt

sent mobile via tapatalk...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 bucheron
I'm using Windows 10 and I tried with both VLC and WMP. I'm asking this because if I generate the 4K through premiere pro, no issue playing it, it only comes from lrtimelapse.
#4 Gunther
LRTimelapse generates high resolution and high bitrate master files, that are rather meant for further processing than for direct playback.
If you want direct playback, use low quality settings when rendering. Use mpc player on Windows. And even then you need a high potential pc for smooth playback of 4k master files.

sent mobile via tapatalk...
#5 bucheron
Ok, so if I understood correctly, by using the 4k generated by lrtimelapse, I will get better results after exporting in premiere pro, compared to creating the timelapse in premiere pro after lrtimelapse generated everything except the video ?

Also, is there a planified release date for lrtimelapse 5 ?
#6 Gunther
I'd use the LRTimelapse renderer to generate the clips (preferably ProRes) and bring those to Premiere Pro. You'll get much better performance then when working with image sequences in Premiere.
#7 bucheron
Ok, thanks !

...also check out: