• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Gannachass
Hello Gunther.
I have a big issue. My Last PC was so slow so I had to change and I bought a Mac.
I instaled LRT4 on my mac but now I can't see just the system disk, not all of the other.
In the import wizzard I see nothing. Only the folder and the content of "Mackintosh HD".

But I made test with a folder on the desktop and it's works perfectly fine.

It's a realy big problem, because systeme disk is very small, and I can't work only with it.

Danke for any answer!!

Yann
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
External Drives on Mac are under "Volumes"!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Gannachass
Really thanks you Gunther.
I feel a little bit rusted with Mac
#4 Gunther
I absolutely understand what you mean... ;-)
#5 KODILU
Hello. I'm also on a MAC (macOS Sierra 10.12.2) and I don't see any of the attached external disks. I can only see the root of my internal disk (/) and subfolders. I read the FAQ and related FORUM post and the answer is always the same: "External Drives on Mac are under "Volumes"!" OK, but where do I find this "VOLUMES"? I can't "climb" above the /root of the internal HD, thus maybe that's why I can't see the "Volumes". I have been looking for this all day. Please help and advise. Thanks
#6 MMeier
Hi
On my Mac (10.12.1) the volumes are just below users under the same root. And below I find the external drives. Is it not there?
Best regards

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
#7 Gunther
Make sure that the external drive is mounted, that means, you can access it from the finder.
Try clicking on the small blue reload icon top right of the folder tree in LRTimelapse to refresh the folder tree. Maybe that makes the Volumes appear.

...also check out: