• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Can't use more than one filter option in the Long-Term Module

#1 m86sanders
Hi,

Just wanted to say I am loving the new LRT5 the new features have made life much easier. Especially in the updated long term module, but I am finding a small problem with the filter sub-section. I have followed your tutorial video recommendation to do each filter slider separately and to filter images as you go. But the program is only allowing me to filter one slider option then it will not filter any new images after the reset.

So for example I will do a filter based on hue, as primarily for the time-lapse I want to first remove the early morning/late afternoon images. Once I filter out these images into the 'removed' folder, I select reset. I can now move onto the contrast slider to remove any rain affected images. I can now adjust the smoothing slider, and the shadows slider to filter more images. But at this point the program will not filter anything out no matter how hard I push the filter. If I exit out and restart LRT though I can now filter out the rain affected images.

While this is ok as a work around it is a pain having to exit and restart every time I need to use more than one filter option. If you have any info on how I can get this working would be great.

Cheers
#2 Gunther
I managed to figure out, what's going on. It's the Timestamp filter, which gets set to an end time of 00:00 (instead of 24:00) and therefore always leads to an empty selection.
As a workaround, if you just set the End-Time to 24:00 after you filtered, the other filters will work again.
I've fixed this now for the next update (5.0.5)
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: