• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cannot render at other speed than 1/1

#1 Jiheffe
Hi there,

Sorry if I missed something... I searched the tutorials and the forum but...

I cannot renderb my project at any other speed than the default 1/1. Whenever I choose another speed, it seems to work (the filename is changed accordingly), but after a second or so, it flips back to 1/1.

It used ti work, last time I used is was in December 2015 (don't know what version was current then).

Am I missing something?

Cheers,

JF
#2 Gunther
Strange, I'm using it from time to time (even if speed changes are normally better done in the video editor) - but yet it always worked for me. Could you do some tests and check the playback time of the video to confirm, what you reported? If you can reproduce it, maybe you could send me some of those files via dropbox or wetransfer to support(at)lrtimelapse(dot)com
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Jiheffe
Hi Günther,

Yes, I  can send ypu sime file via WeTtransfer. What do want exactly? The project is 400 frames, size 5760x3240, rendered in TIFF, that's about 9 Gb! 
Or should I send you some output files? I rendered it in HD and in 4K.
Using LRTimelapse Pro 4.7.1 with Java Runtime 1.8.0_91 64bit on Windows 10 64bit.

Now I have somthing strange going on. I exited LRTimelapse while the rendering window was still showing, by clicking the close button on the top right of the main window (I was surprised BTW that this could work, but this is maybe peculiar to Java)?. Now each time I restart LRTimelapse, I get tht rendering window popping up again, and I cannot close it !
#4 Jiheffe
Hi ,

I REALLY have a problem here. Each time I launch LRTimelapse I get that "Render Video" window. Whenn I close it it pops up again...
I uninstalled LRTimelapse and reinstalled it, to no avail. ... Long story short, I cannot use the software any more...
#5 Jiheffe
Hi Günther,

I'm completely blocked here. I even uninstalled LRTimelapse, searched for entries in the registry, and deleted manually everything I found to completely clean up the whole thing - up to the point that my licence registration info has gone as well.

But, even after all that, when I re-install and LRTimelapse and I run it, I get that same video rendering window with all the data drom my last project. I cannot get rid of it... With an additional "bonus" window that I should think about upgrading to the rpo version :-)

What should I do now ?
#6 Gunther
Try deleting the LRTimelapse folder under Documents. Then you can reactivate your license key.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#7 Jiheffe
Hi Günther,

That did the trick. Thanks!

JF
#8 cyclingg
I had this same problem. The render window kept popping up and the line of text under the Tasks line kept flashing. Deleting that folder in the Documents folder worked. I did not have to reactivate my license though; it still shows that I have a license at the top.

...also check out: