• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cannot render video

#1 cotton7204
I'm fairly new using LRTimelapse, with just a handful of videos under my belt, but i just upgraded to the new version, went through the whole process and when I went to render the video it brings the window up to render, but the button to click on to actually render the video is not there. I don't know if its something i did or what, is there something simple I'm overlooking?
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Danielb.photos
Just make the Window a little bit smaller.
It is bigger than your screen and the Button is beyond your Display-Size.

Double-Click on the Header of the window or grab one corner and drag it smaller.
#3 cotton7204
I've tried. Every time i try to grab the window and adjust the size, no matter what i try, the window immediately shrinks and I cannot pull it back up. I have to close the application out and pull it up back. First time i've had this type of issue.
#4 Gunther
Which resolution does your monitor have? LRTimelapse requires at least 1920x1080 pixels, as stated on https://lrtimelapse.com/eula/
Make sure that the UI scaling factor is at 1.0 in the settings.
Also, are you on mac or pc? Best would be to send me your log file from info menu / show log.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 Murray
I have the same problem.

The scaling is set to 100% but I notice the screen resolution on my 8yr old laptop is already set to its maximum of 1366x768.

So, if there's not another workaround, it looks as though I'm up for a monitor and/or new laptop. Sad
#6 Eduard
I have the same problem since the previous update to 5.5.7
This last update did not resolve the issue.
With previous versions I had never had this problem.
My laptop has a screen resolution of 1366x768 (the one recommended by the manufacturer Asus).
Combining Video Clips
Steve Jones
2022-03-15, 18:38
Last Post: artymoriera

...also check out: