• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Canon 200D problem

#1 physek
Hey guys,

i don't know if someone has the same problem, but i can't setup my camera to RAW+S. I'm limited to RAW+L, so the QdslrDashboard is not working properly, because the JPG is too large to transfer via WIFI. Don't you have any solutions ? I think i have to stick with manual ramping or find another way or device for ramping.

Thanks a lot.

Peter
#2 hubaiz
Sorry now I see the it is Canon 200D.
Can you try and change the capture image format on camera? Does that work?
#3 physek
Thanks for fast reply Hubaiz,

Thats the point, i can't change it in camera. In picture quality settings, there is just RAW + L.
#4 hubaiz
Does your camera support that quality settings? Not all Canon cameras have the RAW + S setting.
#5 physek
Thats what im talking about. 200D doesnt support RAW+S Sad

So im asking, what should i do. If there is any option or maybe another software or device?
#6 hubaiz
If it does not have that option then you can't do anything about it.
#7 physek
Thats why im asking, you someone dont know any other solution like another APP or devices like Timelapse+ but cheaper.

Thanks a lot!
#8 gwegner
Any solution will have the same problem: somehow you need to get the previews to analyze them, and bit images take a long time to transfer. You might try to use an USB connection, maybe that's faster than wifi.
Check out my e-book Time Lapse Shooting and Processing!
Subscribe to the LRTimelapse Newsletter!

lrtimelapse.com - advanced Time Lapse Photography made easy!
gwegner.de - Fotografie, Zeitraffer, Video, Reisen.
facebook · Google+ · twitter · vimeo
#9 gwegner
Any solution will have the same problem: somehow you need to get the previews to analyze them, and bit images take a long time to transfer. You might try to use an USB connection, maybe that's faster than wifi.
Check out my e-book Time Lapse Shooting and Processing!
Subscribe to the LRTimelapse Newsletter!

lrtimelapse.com - advanced Time Lapse Photography made easy!
gwegner.de - Fotografie, Zeitraffer, Video, Reisen.
facebook · Google+ · twitter · vimeo

...also check out: