• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Carmona: Hidden in the walls

Video
#1 fcsanti
[size=medium][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://vimeo.com/204066096[/font][/size]

[size=medium][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Greetings to all. I want to share with you my last work in timelapse. It is for my special to show it in this forum of LRTimelapse because this tool of Gunther is essential for me as well as all your comments and help in the forum.
[/font][/size]

My team is Canon 600d with optics Tokina 11-16 and Carl Zeiss 50mm. With the fundamental complement of Magic Lantern. Self-construction slider with Dynamic Perception NMX controller.

For the postproduction I use: Lightroom - LRTimelapse - After Effects - Final Cut Pro X

Timelapse photography and landscapes of Carmona in Andalusia, Spain. Based on a poem by Luis Cernuda.

Carmona is a city of the south of Spain that stands out for its monumentality and for the footprint of the different cultures that have populated it throughout its long history. Churches, palaces and walls are part of the important artistic heritage that houses its historical center, dominated by the imposing image of its Arab fortress, the Alcazar of King Don Pedro.

[size=medium][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]All images available under license. Raw RAW 14 bits 5K.[/font][/size]

[size=medium][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]--------[/font][/size]
[size=medium][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Saludos a todos. Quiero compartir con vosotros mi último trabajo en timelapse. Es para mi especial mostrarlo en este foro de LRTimelapse porque esta herramienta de Gunther es imprescindible para mi así como todos vuestros comentarios y ayuda en el foro.

[/font][/size]

[size=medium][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Mi equipo es Canon 600d con optica Tokina 11-16 y Carl Zeiss 50mm. Con el complemento fundamental de Magic Lantern. Slider de autoconstrucción con controlador Dynamic Perception NMX. 
Para la postproducción utilizo: Lightroom - LRTimelapse - After Effects - Final Cut Pro X[/font][/size]

[size=medium][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Fotografía timelapse y paisajes de Carmona en Andalucía, España. Basado en un poema de Luis Cernuda.[/font][/size]

[size=medium][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Carmona es una ciudad del sur de España que destaca por su monumentalidad y por la huella de las diferentes culturas que la han poblado a lo largo de su dilatada historia. Iglesias, palacios y murallas forman parte del importante patrimonio artístico que alberga su casco histórico, dominado por la imponente imagen de su fortaleza de origen árabe, el Alcázar del Rey Don Pedro.[/font][/size]

[size=medium][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=medium][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Todas las imágenes disponibles bajo licencia. Originales RAW 14 bits 5K.[/font][/size][/font][/size]

...also check out: