• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Change GUI text color

#1 RFPhotog
Is it possible to change the text and colors of the background of the LRT user interface? I looked in the Settings and see the scaling, but nothing for changing the look of the UI. The black text on dark grey background is difficult to read for me.

Thanks
#2 Gunther
Its not possible. But where do you see black text on grey? Please send a screenshot!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 RFPhotog
Sorry for the long (year) delay in this. Here's a screenshot of what I see in the UI. Black text, dark grey background. Very difficult to read.

Thanks.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#4 Gunther
There is no sequence loaded. What are you expecting to see? Load a sequence and the buttons will get activated / colored.

If it's still too dark then, you should think about calibrating your monitor. Most likely it has the wrong settings for brightness / contrast / colors.

Sent mobile...
#5 RFPhotog
It's not the buttons. It's the text. The explorer on the left. The menu bar at the top. The black text on dark grey background. The slightly lighter grey text on the dark grey background. It's just very difficult, next to impossible, to read. I was hoping there was a way to change that.
#6 Gunther
No one else seems to be experiencing those problems. That's why I think, your monitor might be off, which would of course also be very unfortunate for any photo editing.

Sent mobile...
#7 RFPhotog
My monitor is fine. It's properly calibrated & profiled. No issue with any other application I use.
#8 Gunther
LRTimelapse uses the same color scheme that Lightroom uses. Load a sequence and everything you need to see will be clearly visible.

Sent mobile...
#9 TonyC
It most certainly is possible to change the color scheme of the screen. Simple code writing. I have a congenital visual color defect and can barely see black text against dark gray background. Send me your code and I'll change it.
#10 mopperle
I think the TO is talking about the menu bar:
Gruß/regards

Otto
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

...also check out: