• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Change in picture

#1 evh515093
So i made a time lapse, i noticed the first and last photos are different than the rest in the video. Its like the photo edits aren't being copied over all the way. only the edits with the star ratings have the correct changes i made. when i read metedata, it copies over but the photos don't match the main photos i applied editing to.... Why is this?
#2 Gunther
Did you apply the transition in LRTimelapse and saved?
Then in LR you'll have to always perform the Metadata read/write operations in Grid Mode, when the filter has been set to "LRT Full Sequence" and all images are selected. Otherwise you might miss images.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 evh515093
I did all the metadata read and saves.the edditing applied to all the photos bit it's different from the ones I adjusted to stop flickering. It's the white balance that didn't change over all the way.... The non edited photos have more of a blue tint to them... I highlighted all the photos with control a and read the metadata to the images. They all changed, but there is a little difference in the non edited photos....
#4 Gunther
Maybe something went wrong along the process. Check the table in LRTimelapse for the WB values, check for differences. You can always use the "Fill Down" feature (right click on header of table column) to equilize the values. Then save and reload metadata in Lightroom.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: