• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changes to thread "Boating Lake, Sefton Park Liverpool"

Information
#1 rodrigo
Dear Friends,

Just a note to let you know I have extended the sequence of the timelapse lapse by including another 2 sections of timelapse from around the lake; these two sections were shot whilst the Canon EOS R camera was mounted on a Feiyu AK4500 Gimbal. The second section comprises of 591 frames at 3" intervals with the Tamron focal lens set at 23mm and the third section comprises of 584 frames and the focal lens was set at 35mm.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Kind regards,

Rodrigo
#2 Dale Davis
Hi Rodrigo:

The time-lapse clip of the promenade around the lake was good, but when you used the clip with the motion slider, it went too fast for me. I am having the same exact problem with my slider. I am using an interval of 5 seconds on a Dynamic Perception 4 foot track and. Sapphire three axis motion timelapse unit. II set the number of images to 400 frames. When I process it, the scene is too fast and I get a dizzy sensation. How many frames or what interval would be best for a pan. of 180 degrees?

Dale
Miami
#3 rodrigo
LRT give you the option to slow it down, in the rendering phase. have you try it? How about increasing the time on the rotation or set the interval to 2"?

Rodrigo
#4 Ralph
@ Dale,
with a 180° pan I would take at least 1000 pictures. More, approx. 1,500 would be better. You should also make a counter movement with the slider. Slide from left to right and turn the camera from right to left. This makes the whole thing look a little quieter. However, I would only do a 180° turn if absolutely necessary.

Regards, Ralph

...also check out: