• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Choose location of output file in render

#1 LieselK
I file my finished videos in a different file locations than the exported jpegs. But this means that I have to manually move them to this file location after rendering as there is no choice in the render box for browsing the output file location. Would it be possible to insert a 'choose/browse' button for the output file in the render box later on?
#2 Gunther
The current concept is that the Intermediary files are in the same folder then the output video. So if you want to change this folder, please just change in the LRTExport dialog in Lightroom. There you can select the output folder.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 LieselK
Thanks Gunther but this is not the issue for me, I only want to change the location where LRT4 saves the rendered video.
To explain further:
My RAWs are saved: My Pictures> Raws> 2015>filename.
My exported jpegs are saved: My Pictures>Jpegs >2015>filename.
My Videos are saved: My Pictures >Videos>4K (or 1080p or 720p)>2015>filename.

Presently the Render box save the video in the same folder as the folder where the LR exports are saved (>Jpegs>), I want to save my rendered videos in a totally different location as the exported jpegs (>Videos>), but I cannot choose or browse for a different file location.

I now have two options available: Write the file location into the box, or manually move them after rendering.

Thanks again!
#4 Gunther
I understand, I'm afraid, you will have to move your finished videos then.
#5 LieselK
Maybe in LRT5? ;-)
#6 Gunther
Honestly, I did it like is is by purpose to make it easier and more streamlined. Currently I'm not convinced that it would be a good idea to change it or add another folder locator. In my opinion this would cause confusion.

...also check out: