• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 stefgodin
Hi Gunther 

Is it possible in LRT plug in export menu to add the choice of color space ?
sRGB and Adobe RGB as in standard lightroom export menu ?

With LRT plug in, intermediates files are exported in sRGB color space,  but many dsrl camera shoot in Adobe RGB color space...
So adobe RGB color space should be a good choice for LRT intermediates files instead of sRGB. (More gradient colors, and more saturation for green and red.)

Thanks !
#2 Gunther
My recomendation is to shoot RAW, then the choice of the color space in the camera won't have any effect. (The Color space in the camera is only for JPGs). This means you will be working in ProPhotoRGB in Lightroom anyway.
The way LRTExport and the LRTimelapse renderer handles colors and color spaces has been optimized for best quality. It wouldn't give you advantage to change that.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 stefgodin
Yes I'm working in ProphotoRGB in lightroom then after working in LRT, I export my Tiff files in 16bit from lightroom and I use Motion5 to create my time-lapse in Prores 4444HQ...
 I have a better color quality than LRT plugin export. Color gradients are smoother and saturation is closer to my tiff files.
But I want to use motion blur with LRT plug in !
#4 Gunther
Okay, I will see what I can do, will move this to the feature requests.
#5 Gunther
Please check version 4.7.3 I've improved the color rendition throughout the whole process.
http://lrtimelapse.com/news/lrtimelapse-4-7-3-update/
Looking forward to hear your feedback.
#6 edwarddebruyn
(2016-11-09, 13:04)gwegner Wrote: Please check version 4.7.3 I've improved the color rendition throughout the whole process.
Hello 

Installed the new version and don't see the possibility anymore to export to jpeg with sRGB colorspace.
I'm shooting in Adobe and my first clips looked bad (poor color)  when exported to a clip.
Found out that it was better to export them as sRGB before rendering to a clip. 
Seems the possibility disappeared with the last update...
#7 edwarddebruyn
(2017-06-07, 00:55)edwarddebruyn Wrote:
(2016-11-09, 13:04)gwegner Wrote: Please check version 4.7.3 I've improved the color rendition throughout the whole process.
Hello 

Installed the new version and don't see the possibility anymore to export to jpeg with sRGB colorspace.
I'm shooting in Adobe and my first clips looked bad (poor color)  when exported to a clip.
To clarifie was before last update, a few months ago.
Found out that it was better to export them as sRGB before rendering to a clip. 
Seems the possibility disappeared with the last update...
#8 Gunther
You can set it in the advanced options in the LRTExport plugin in Lightroom.

Mobile via Tapatalk.

...also check out: