• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

LRT3 Addons not appearing in Lightroom

#31 Ed Sozinho
Great job on the new update. I'm continually amazed by LRTimelapse. I'm having the same issue of the Sync Module not appearing. I have done everything listed. I downloaded the add-on's and placed them in the proper place. I have reinstalled LRT twice and have had no luck. I'm running Mac OS and Lightroom CC.
#32 Gunther
Okay, then you only can try to installing them manually, like I explained here: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-lrt4...2#pid23412
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#33 bertieseljefe
Hi Gunter! 

My addons package of LR timelapse 3 does not work/install correctly in my mac version(10.11 el capitan)

Can you tell me any solution?

Thanks in advance
#34 Gunther
LRTimeapse 3 is not compatiple with the new Mac OS "El Capitan". Please upgrade to LRTimelapse 4. You can find the upgrades on http://lrtimelapse.com/shop in the section "Upgrades and Crossgrades".
#35 flight2k
If I have not done so already I wanted to comment on the location of the LRTimelapse plugin and my configuration in hopes that it'll help others.

My computer has a SSD boot drive (small) that is different than my user drive (very large array).

LRTimelapse does *not* install the plugin properly in this configuration in my experience. You need to install it manually when you install or upgrade.

To "fix" this what I do is install the software on my laptop which has only one drive. It will place the plugin in the proper directory. I copy that plugin to my other computer. Use your method of choice (thumb drive, etc). Once on the other computer put the plugin in the proper directory in Lightroom.

BAM. Bob's your uncle...

Regards,

John
#36 Gunther
@flight2k yes, but even so, Mac "El Capitan" messes with the other addons too, so exiftool and the video renderer would not work with LRT3 and EL Capitan. LRT4 deals with this.
#37 flight2k
Gunther,

Thanks for the notes. I always get stumped at this point in the process and forget how I fixed it. Now that I've written it down I won't forget. Ha.

Thanks for a wonderful tool. I really enjoy using LRT.

John
#38 MHB24
"I[font='Open Sans', 'Myriad Pro', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]f the LRT presets are not displayed in the drop down menu down on the right where you can select flags & ratings etc (under the Thumbnail slider bar) or the Export Preset does not appear in the Library export, you should do the following to make them appear."[/font]

[font='Open Sans', 'Myriad Pro', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]This is where I am lost ... I think[/font]

[font='Open Sans', 'Myriad Pro', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I am not sure where to find the presets or the flags/ratings are located[/font]

"On Mac: make sure that you have installed the LRTimelapse Addons.
You will find them on the left side after opening the DMG file with the LRTimelapse Installer."

I am not sure where "left side" is ... i cannot find anything in regard to the addons
#39 Gunther
This explanation is for LRTimelapse 3! From LRTimelapse 4 on, the addons are being installed automatically. If you still can't see them, please follow the advices here: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-lrt4...-installed

...also check out: