• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

COLOUR BALANCE CHANGES

#1 kediecack
Hi Gunther

I hope you can advise me please,  I have taken some aurora pictures in Tungsten, however after importing and dragged them into Lightroom
they have all changed to Custom , even though I have synced them back to tungsten  using the LRT Script the white balance temp becomes  5850 when I have pressed visual preview,  the white balance is mainly 5850 and then it changes and randomly varies towards the bottom of the files right down to 2850, 3567, 4049, 4850 etc ,
I  want to see them all reflected as tungsten not this 5850 so is there any way I can change this as I am slightly baffled  as to why it should change it from tungsten to a custom balance
Hopefully you can advise what I have done wrong

KR Carole
#2 Gunther
Hi Carole, when initializing LRTimelapse sets a default WB. When you bring the sequence to Lightroom, just chage the Whitebalance to "As Shot". Then bring this setting to all keyframes, when using the Sync Script. After the Auto Transition in LRT, all frames should have the WB that you set in the camera, you can double check this in the table by unchecking "Hide unchanged colums".
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 kediecack
Hi Gunther
Thanks for advice all working brilliantly now
Cheers carole

...also check out: