• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Confirm dialog - display only when needed?

#1 jorn-t
Hi!

I often get the message shown in the attached screenshot when exporting multiple folders combined with crop animation, and it is a very nice feature to provide this info. Also a very nice feature to be able to export to fixed size, it solved a lot of problems here! :-)

However, is it possible to NOT display this message if the export actually is set up with fixed size (4k, 6k etc)?

if(multipleFolders=true && cropAnimation=true && fixedSize=false) displayMessage();

I often complete a long Lightroom/LRTimelapse work session doing a full export/render of all the sequences that I've edited that evening. Rendering may take a few hours. Next day, I'm curious to see the results, but... all I got was this warning message and no completed video files... because ofcourse, I forgot to wait 5-6 minutes for the export to actually start. So, very often, (I must be very forgetful :-D ) I have to wait another few hours for the export to complete.

Kind regards,
- Jørn
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
I'll check...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Gunther
Changed this in 5.0.1. This message will not be displayed anymore, when you have chosen to export with fixed size.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: