• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Connecting w/ Dashboard

#11 FableBlue2010
(2013-11-27, 20:52)DaveHi50 Wrote: Just to make this clear, i am in no way affiliated with dslrd or lrt, I am just a user who is upset by your attitude towards the community and free software.

sorry you are upset. I do appreciate your efforts and wouldn't have been able to do this without your help. You are correct- Im not open-WRT savvy. I had never even heard of WRT until 3 days ago.

Here is the latest in my adventure. I post this to help other clueless users.

I reset the TP link router the installed the OpenCV_2.4.6_Manager_2.9_armv7a-neon-2.apk as suggested. I had to use a new IP address which I found using network properties. I just tried and all is well. Im able to connect my camera and at this point it seems to work properly.
[/quote]

Yes, you should change your IP address to something other than 192.168.1.1 (this is a default setting for wireless routers), I think the rage is from 1-25. Then change your wi-fi (on your tablet) to connect to OpenWrt. If you set it up correctly you should have no more issues unless that address that you pick is being used by another device.

If the communication light on your TP is not blinking but it is lit then turn it on with the dslrdashboard (Start server).
#12 newlife
Hello Davehi50,
Pardon me, but I didn't get what you did to fix your problem. Maybe you could be a bit detailed about your process. Sorry someone decided to give you crap because you were frustrated. that's like getting a hard time because you don't speak Chinese.

...also check out: