• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Connection Nikond800e + iPad _ TP-Link

#11 petercorb
Hi Gunther,
FYI - I decided to download qDslr on to my old i Phone 4s.

I did a sunrise shoot (not a very exciting scene from my house) this morning using the qDDB from the phone.

I got the original connection screen and the Auto Holy Grail performed flawlessly, albeit the button are very small and one needs careful manipulation.

So the software problem seems to be in the latest iPad/Phone software - I am sure it is being worked on !!!

Regards

Peter
#12 Gunther
Hi Peter, normally Zoltan is quick anwering and very helpful, maybe you just write him again. Maybe he has been busy or just did not see your post. But I would try the DX variant first. BTW: On iOS make sure to have the sceen set to stay on all the time, if the iPad goes to sleep it will probable stop qDDB.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#13 Gunther
PS. Zoltan told me that he is working on this.
#14 petercorb
Hi Gunther,

Thank you for the info - I guessed he was due to his lack of input on the qDDB forum.

Look forward to the revised app Wink

Peter
#15 atul
Hi Peter
I'm planning to buy the Genie 3 axis system so am curious to know whether your issue was satisfactorily resolved.
I too use Nikon D800 / 750 with Qdslr on my IPhone6 without any issues so far.
@Gunther
Any news whether Zoltan has come up with a solution ?
Thanks
Atul
#16 Gunther
@atul if you don't have any issues with your configuration there shouldn't be any when you add a motion control unit. Those tho things are separated from each other. The Motion Controller will just trigger the camera (just make sure that the exposure time and focus time on the MoCo unit are set as short as possible) - the camera will control the real exposure, and qDDB will listen and get previews and change camera settings if necessary. No problems to expect.

...also check out: