• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Corrupt file when opening mp4 4k file

#1 Jburden14
I export to 4k Mp4 and it plays fine in quicktime. When i open in Final Cut Pro or Premiere Pro, i just get either a black or green preview. I thought i may have worked out what it could be when i saw that i need to use 25fps otherwise 30fps might not work on older programmes due to the newer codec. I re rendered thinking it was going to work fine with 25fps but same issue, green screen.

Any ideas whether its something im doing wrong or if its due to the older software? I have an older version of Final cut and CS6 premiere pro. Funnily enough its only on my new imac that it is not working on. If i go back to my old macbook pro i can load them fine into these programmes.

Thanks in advance
#2 Gunther
The file is not corrupt, it's your software that does not support the wide gamut color space. Render again in LRTimelapse, but select Standard Gamut in the render dialog. That should produce files that you're older software can handle.

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Jburden14
(2017-06-22, 13:17)gwegner Wrote: The file is not corrupt, it's your software that does not support the wide gamut color space. Render again in LRTimelapse, but select Standard Gamut in the render dialog. That should produce files that you're older software can handle.

Mate you have saved me once again. Appreciate it, time to fork out for pro version and maybe some new editing software.

Cheers
#4 Gunther
You are welcome!

Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
Which file
rodrigo
2017-12-29, 21:30
Last Post: Gunther

...also check out: