• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Create composition from video not rendered through LRT export tool

#1 Fethecat
Hi everyone, 

As some of you may know, Lightroom is an absolute joke when it comes to export speed, mainly because it does not use the available processing power efficiently.
I tried to export 1,300 frames using the LR timelapse exporter, but the task was just too big to handle in a reasonable amount of time.
I decided instead to export the files in three batches using the normal Lightroom export dialog, which greatly sped up the export.
The video rendered perfectly in LR Timelapse and I am super pleased. However, the little play button does not appear next to the sequence so I cannot build a "composition" of my intermediary sequence.

My question is the following:

Assuming you have exported your intermediary sequence using the usual Lightroom dialog, and then rendered the video separately with LR Timelapse, is there still a way to build a composition? (my "choose" button is irresponsive).

Many thanks for your help, and congratulations on an amazing piece of software.

Felix
#2 Gunther
Using the "normal" export vs. the "LRTExport" version just doesn't make sense, since LRTExport just uses the regular export machanism of Lightroom.

Furthermore with the latest LR Classic 7.2, Adobe has significantly improved the export speed, utilizing all cores of my Threadripper with 16 physical cores and 32 virtual cores to 100%. I'm attaching a screenshot. This export was done via LRTExport.

IMPORTANT: I don't give support for Workflows where you don't use LRTExport Plugin. This plugin is streamlined to be used with LRTimelapse, it takes care of the interface between both programs. If you don't use it, please don't ask for support.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Combining Video Clips
Steve Jones
2022-03-15, 18:38
Last Post: artymoriera

...also check out: