• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTimelapse has taken over my Lightroom!!

#1 Don Pedro
HELP!! A few weeks ago I used LRTimelapse to develop and render a timelapse sequence. I finished the timelapse. Today I went to use Lightroom only to edit/develop individual RAW and JPEG photos but when I try to export my developed photos LRTimelapse pops up and will not allow me to export. I DO NOT want LRTimelapse appearing in my LightRoom. How do I "turn off" LRTimelapse so it does not interfere with Lightroom???  Thank you.
#2 Gunther
LRTimelapse does not block anything. It's just that you set your export to "Export Timelapse".
In the export dialog, at the top just choose "Export to Harddrive" or any preset that exports images. Currently you've chosen "Export Timelapse" via one of the LRTimelapse presets, that's why LRTimelapse shows its dialog.
Of course you can uninstall LRTimelapse completely, if you don't want it anymore. For mac just open the downloaded DMG and run the ininstall script. On windows just uninstall from the control panel / add/remove Programs. This will get rid of the lightroom extensions too.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Don Pedro
Thanks! You're the MAN!

...also check out: