• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cropping Problem

#1 deepeshdotcom
Hi,
I am using Lightroom 5.6 and LRtimelapse 3.4
I am having problem with cropping. Whenever I changed the cropping position (maintaining 16:9 ratio) all my cropping goes haywire in LRtimelapse after I reload in LRtimelpase. When I hit auto transition it asks me if I want to maintain original crop? If I choose NO, it will just go haywire.
has anybody experienced this?
pls help
#2 Gunther
LRTimelapse tries to prevent any differences in crop sizes/positions, because they might lead the encoder to fail later.
So when you get teh question "do you want to equilize the crop settings?", just answer yes. This will not remove or reset the crop, it will just use the crop of the first image for all others.

See this faq article as well: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-ken-...rtimelapse
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 deepeshdotcom
Thanks for your quick reply, but I dont want that. I want diff crop . I want to make it like if its moving from down to up. or vice verca
#4 deepeshdotcom
Anyone having this problem, pls help.
#5 Gunther
It won't work, please read why here:
http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-ken-...rtimelapse

You better do such animations in the video editing after the export from LRTimelapse. That's the way to go.
Any video editing program can do that easily.
#6 deepeshdotcom
All i want to do is reposition the crop. Its gives me 16:9 image in Lightroom without any option to reposition.
#7 Gunther
In your last post you wrote that you want to make it move up or down, that's an animation. Lightroom will always crop to full pixels an mess things up fi you do so. The crop has to be static over the whole sequence. I'm only working around technical restrictions here.

But of course you can set the 16:9 or whatever crop in any size you want in Lightroom - do this on the first keyframe, take it over to the next ones - as long as in the end the crops are all the same for the whole sequence. LRTimelapse will notify you if this is not the case and offer you to correct it.

...also check out: