• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Deflicker after re-editing / re-adjusting keyframe RAWs

#1 Media81
Hello,

I tried LRT on a Nikon D810 sequence, everything works great, except of one thing:

- If I want to re-edit keyframes (so to make minor corrections on selected RAW photos in Lightroom, after I went trough the whole visual workflow), I can not deflicker the sequence after I import ("Reload") the re-edited keyframes once again

So, it works great in the first "run", if I want to make RAW corrections after that... the deflickering seems to fail working

I tried Reset, initialize metadata, save changes YES, save changes NO, Reload, save...

I can not make the deflicker work if I make corrections after the first run (when it works perfect)

It works only if I clear everything in LRT... and if I reset and remove the RAWs from LR as well and than import them back again

I hope I was clear in explaining the issue.. Any thoughts?

Tnx
#2 Gunther
After the first Deflicker step, the second would be "refine" on the deflicker panel, if deflicker was already applied. There is no reason, why this shouldn't work. Another way would be to remove deflicker (right click on deflicker column header, initialize column) - then the deflicker would be calculated from scratch without preserving using the former deflicker as basis for refine.

After reediting in LIghtroom, just make sure to save metadata in Lightroom, then continue from the second workflow row in LRT.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Media81
Yes, I tried "refine" deflicker, "reset" deflicker, I saved in LR... I havent tried to reset dflckr via the "column header", will try that..

Tnx!
#4 Gunther
could you please try to reproduce this and send me a screencast to support(at)LRTimelapse.com

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 Media81
It worked with the "initialize column", tnx!

...also check out: