• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Deflicker going mad ?

#1 KAZK
Hi Gunther, 
first of all thank you for your outstanding program, it's a huge step forward in timelapses creation, I'm very impressed by what you have done, and all the clever stuff in this wonderful tool !

I however face a problem, and I can figure what is the cause.

I must precise that I'm a beginner. My first Timelapse with LRT has been a success, but for the second I can't use deflicker, without increasing by a huge part, the flickering...

[Image: https://zupimages.net/up/18/03/4n9k.jpg]
As you can see, I've got flicker on this serie, I must test my equipment (Fuji XPro 2 + 35 f/2) a lot more as I don't have the same issue with it's brother, the XT-2 and a 18-55 f/2-4.
It seems to me however that it should be an easy task for LRT.
But when I render previews, before deflickering, things are going strange :

[Image: https://zupimages.net/up/18/03/b6h4.jpg]

on these images, there's a certain amount of work in Lightroom, I must admit.
But I've been attentive not to use non-linear tools, as Clarity, Dehaze, Black & White ; I do not either have used Upright, and only LRT local adjustment tools.

I've even tried not to touch at all these pictures in Lightroom, with the same result.

What Am I missing, I really don't understand what's going on ?
#2 Gunther
That indeed looks as if something went wrong. Do you have the latest Adobe DNG Converter installed? Please check.
Then close LRTimelapse, restart and reload that sequence. Press "Shift + Save", this will force the visual previews to be redone. Switch to visual previews again and see, if that helped.
If not, I'd recommend to right click on the folder, then "Clear all LRTimelapse editing" and start the whole workflow over.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 KAZK
Hi Gunther, I'm sorry I haven't seen your answer !
I've done what you said, and indeed I wasn't having the last DNG converter.
I've done all my editing after reinstall it, and things are all in order now, thanks a lot !

Laurent

...also check out: