• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Deflicker not working. Tearing my hair out...

#1 Finns Design
Dear forum members

I am trying to apply deflicker to some time lapse sequences I have taken, but regardless of what I do I can't get the deflicker adjustments to appear in Lightroom. 
Gradual adjustments to exposure, white balance and so forth, works as expected (ie, setting keyframes, and interpolating between them).

I am using NEF files from a Nikon D600 DSLR, Lightroom CC, LRTimelapse 4.8 and Windows 10. 

How is the deflicker information passed along to Lightroom? 
Should I see it in the XMP file after I save the metadata in LRTimeLapse?
I notice that the exposure2012 value in the XMP file never changes, regardless of the deflicker value. 

Any other ideas?

Kindest regards
Torbjørn
#2 Gunther
Deflicker is not being saved to exposure in Lightroom (this is a big feature!). It's stored in hidden layers that you can't see in Lightroom, but it's definitely applied.
This method allows you to freely keyframe the exposure without losing the Deflicker information. The same goes for the holy grail adjustments.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Finns Design
Thanks a lot for your quick reply. I just tested it on a sequence with considerable flicker, and after exporting I see that the flicker is almost non-existent Smile

Out of curiosity, is there any way to find the deflicker information in the XMP? 
I have to assume it is stored somewhere Wink

...also check out: