• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Deflicker why is red square on one frame?

#1 tokarool
I shoot TL on Aperture mode because was sunset and deflicker work well just I have problem with one frame:/ In LRTimlapse i saw is red square. any idea what I can do?
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
That's the frame where you created the reference area on. That's totally fine, if you have only set one reference area, it doesn't matter on which frame you did that. It will be valid for the whole sequence.
But if you set another reference area on another frame, LRTimelapse will offer to animate those. Normally this is not necessary, it will only be useful for some special motion controlled sequences.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 tokarool
Thanks for answer. I choose static not animated area to deflicker. And i have red square on one frame on preview and on number 129 rest numbers are without any square and on preview is green square where I choose to deflick (on previous post i put 2 screenshot to see difference). When I export video is one flick on it so I'm sure reson is from this frame just don't know how to fix it because i don't know what red square mean.
#4 Gunther
I explained what the red square is. It's the "keyframe" for the reference are, it's normal. It has nothing to do with flicker. If you have doubt, double click into the preview panel, this will delete the reference area, then you can set it again. You will get a red square on the image that you selected, when setting the reference area then again.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: