• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

deflickr option can't be selected

#1 panoramia
Good morning,

I'm trying to use the Deflicker option on LRTimelapse 4.0.4, isn't there a way to apply the deflickr function without using the Visual Previews? The Visual Deflicker is ghosted and i cannot select it unless I press Visual Previews, and even like that I can't select it. Do I have to wait for the visual preview to end?

Can't that be skipped? If we have to wait for the new previews to be generated before proceeding to deflikr, it can take ages in some sequences Sad

See attachment.

Thanks in advance!
Cheers,
Alfonso
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 panoramia
Update... I see now the deflickr button is clickable, but I had to wait for a long time before the preview was generated.

Is there a way to disable the preview so we can skip it and go straight to the Deflickr option? If there is not such an option, it would be great to be added, in long sequences it could take ages and it would slow down the process a lot having to wait for the preview to be generated Sad

Thanks in advance!
Alfonso
#3 Gunther
You can use the basic deflicker in the basic workflow, for this you won't have to wait for the visual previews to be created. For the visual deflicker, obviously you need the Visual Previews.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#4 panoramia
Makes total sense! Thanks a lot for your quick reply and support!

Cheers,
Alfonso

...also check out: