• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Dehaze induces flicker in HG timelapses

#11 newuser5052
Hi I just downloaded the free version of lrtimelapse 5.5.7 to work with CC Lightroom on Mac Catalina 10.15.7 Is this thread still applicable? I am trying to follow the tutorial, but I do not find any of the plugins, filters or scripts in Lightroom, and the following is no longer an option in CC Lightroom:

"Select 'Lightroom' in the menu bar and then select 'Preferences'. On the Presets Tab half way down there is a ceckbox. Untick the 'Store presets with this catalog' box."

nor are any of the linked posts working. How do I get the scripts up and running? The only thing in my LR/ Documents folder is a log.

Thank you
#12 newuser5052
Hi I just downloaded the free version of lrtimelapse 5.5.7 to work with CC Lightroom on Mac Catalina 10.15.7 Is this thread still applicable? I am trying to follow the tutorial, but I do not find any of the plugins, filters or scripts in Lightroom, and the following is no longer an option in CC Lightroom:

"Select 'Lightroom' in the menu bar and then select 'Preferences'. On the Presets Tab half way down there is a ceckbox. Untick the 'Store presets with this catalog' box."

There are some lrtimelapse folders in Lightroom under Library:ApplicationSupport and ...:Filters in the Lightroom library, but they do not appear to be running. I also would need teh export plugin which is not installed. How do I get the scripts up and running? The only thing in my LR/ Documents folder is a log.

Thank you!

...also check out: