• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Stef Kuipers
Hi Gunther,

I just made my first time-lapse with help of your software.
A very very nice sunrise... ? and for sure the software did a really nice job! Need to know it better but with help of all the info here it won't take long I guess ??

For this time-lapse there was one thing... I wasn't actually planning on making one, was just there for a milky way shot and stayed a bit longer. I didn't calculate the amount of frames and used 3sec interval so I ended up with about 1600 photo's.... in RAW is a lot of data...!

Is there a way (with your software) to skip frames in between? Now I used all the frames but it takes a lot of time and data.

ps. I used Aperture priority (manual lens) on a Sony A7iii and exposed for the brighter sky.... I think it did a good job and in LR I could retrieve enough detail in the foreground. Do you allways use Manual mode? even if you cannot stay with your camera (lets say a full day-night operation).

Thanks for all the information and pleasant software!

Kind regards,

Stef Kuipers
#2 Gunther
Hi Stef,
there is a feature in the LRTimelapse menu called "select every nth" - it allows you to select every 2nd, 3rd etc. file - then you can use "create new folder from selection" to temporarily move those images into another folder.
Make sure to synchronize the folder in Lightroom after doing that, to get rid of the removed images there too.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Stef Kuipers
Great! Will try that soon Smile Thanks for your quick response

...also check out: