• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Deleting images in LRT4 to shorten length of video

Video
#1 OutlawPete
Hi all,

I'm new to LRT4.

In LRT4 I cut some images at the end of the sequence to shorten the video. But LRT4 still rendered all images as if they were not deleted. The visual preview did update to my liking as the images were deleted.

Is there a workaround for this or have I missed something? (I ended up shorten the video in GoPro Studio) Smile

Thanks a lot in advance!
Soren

You can see my movie here. It was almost too windy so the camera did move a bit.
https://vimeo.com/133878270
#2 Gunther
If you delete images from the original sequence, you would have to go though Lightroom once more, "Syncrhonize" the folder, to get rid of the missing images in Lightroom's catalog too, then export. This will give you the shortened sequence.

If you just delete the original images from the sequence in LRTimelapse and then decide to render directly from an existing intermediary (already exported from lightroom) sequence via File/Render, then of course the intermediary sequence would not have been shortened.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 OutlawPete
(2015-07-20, 09:48)gwegner Wrote: If you delete images from the original sequence, you would have to go though Lightroom once more, "Syncrhonize" the folder, to get rid of the missing images in Lightroom's catalog too, then export. This will give you the shortened sequence.

If you just delete the original images from the sequence in LRTimelapse and then decide to render directly from an existing intermediary (already exported from lightroom) sequence via File/Render, then of course the intermediary sequence would not have been shortened.

Thanks Gunther for the quick response!

I'll read your ebook before I'm going on my next TL Smile

...also check out: