• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Digging footings

#1 rodrigo
Dear All, 
I shot a full day timelapse ( 7' 33" ) of a construction site that it is being built one of the building is already going up the other, the footing are been dug up the new crane is going to be 10 feet taller than the existing. Hopefully will be going up in the 1st week of December. Whilst I was shooting this one the moon came up from behind the clouds  towards the end.

Foundation for a New Crane

I hope you like it, please comment one way or the other.

Camera: Canon 50D
Lens: Tokina AT-X16-28mm f2.8 PRO FX
Aperture: f14
ISO 100 
Focal Lenght: 28mm

regards,

Rodrigo
#2 Dale Davis
The best part was the last few moments when the dusk and dark enveloped the buildings and the lights came on with the moon rising. The majority was kid of slow moving.
I'd be interested in the interval you used. I would shorten the clip by trying to run it at 2x or 4x to see if it can move faster.
#3 rodrigo
Hi Dale,

It was at 5 seconds interval, you quite right, I started the sequence just before 8 in the morning till 18:00 night. Didnt know that there was to be a full moon.It is already at x 2 speed, maybe I need to leave it at 1:1.

regards,

Rodrigo
#4 rodrigo
Dear All,

just a short note to let you know that I have shortened the length of the time lapse, Cut out the boring bits.,

regards,

Rodrigo

...also check out: