• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

DNG Converter not detected - Mac Trial Version download

#1 Tingchaleun
Hello, i'm new here and seriously need a solution to my time-lapse videos. This is my first time trying LRT. I installed it and the first error/message i get is that it does not detect Adobe DNG Converter.

I have Adobe PS CC and LR CC and it's all up to date with the latest versions/plug-ins, Camera RAW as well.

I went to Adobe to get the DNG Converter and whenever my mac attempts to open the dng. file for installation i get an error that says "Invalid Checksum." I tried with older versions, 8.4. I get the same error.

What is the problem here? My mac? Adobe? or LRT trial version? Any suggestions will be helpful.

Thanks.
#2 Gunther
The DNG Converter is provided by Adobe. Just download it from there and install. This hast nothing to do with LRT in the first instance. LRT just uses the DNG Converter in the background.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Tingchaleun
Thanks for the quick reply gwegner. I thought so too. Just thought I'd ask in case other people have had the same problem. I still cannot install the DNG converter for some reason.
#4 Gunther
Sorry, I don't know - I'd suggest to ask in or research the Adobe forums. Let us know, if you find a solution!
#5 FableBlue2010
Did you solve your issue with the DNG? If so could you post a bit of what was the issue.
If you did not solve it, try this (I am not trying to belittle you at all but being a technician sometimes the small things get overlooked). Make sure that you are installing DNG for MAC (check the system requirements on the Adobe DNG page and MAKE sure that it states MAC and not a windows os)...

The latest version is 8.8(3/15) heres a link:
http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/d...ftpID=5887

I hope that it helps
#6 Tingchaleun
Hi. Thank you for the help.

I followed your link to download DNG Converter 8.8 from Adobe. It doesn't install either. This time the error says "Image Data Corrupted."

I tried downloading and installing DNG Converter 9.0, for Mac, and during my installation I still get the error "Invalid Checksum."

I'll post my concerns in Adobe.
#7 Gunther
This sounds like something on your system is wrong. Maybe a virus scanner or anything else that is corrupting your downloads?

...also check out: