• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

DNG Converter processes hang during de-flicker, starting with LRTimelapse5 /w MacOS

#1 joshgray
Starting with 5.0.1 (the first one I tried) and still in 5.0.2 and 5.0.3, I'm seeing DNG Converter processes hang while the de-flicker step is run.  It keeps running till it completes but I have to manually end task a whole bunch of the hung processes that stack up in the menu bar of MacOS. 

Just me?  Anyone else?

MacOS 10.12.6
LRTimelapse 5.0.3
DNG Converter 10.2 (and the previous)
#2 Gunther
Does the DNG Converter launch?
Please double check your "path to dng converter" in LRTimelapse under settings / external programs.
Send me the log file from LRTimelapse also after this happens: info menu/show log.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 mmacnau
I'm having the same issues with 4.83. Working on a MacBook Pro 15" 2016. Running OS 10.13.3, DNG Converter 10.2. When I go to the de-flicker things will process for a while and then the whole Mac crashes and re-starts. I've just purchased the 5.03 upgrade. I'll install that and let you know if the problem continues.
#4 Gunther
Guys, without the log file I cannot say anything to help you sorry. You'll find the log file under info/show log.
#5 mmacnau
Gunther - I've sent you the log file from my system. I have re-started the computer a couple of times and for some reason this all seems to work perfectly now. Very strange. My apologies, I've used LRTimelapse for a few years and processed thousands of images without so much as a hickup. I guess I was caught off guard when it was crashing the computer. I cannot seem to reproduce the problem now, so perhaps the re-start solved everything. I will update to 5.03 later today.
#6 Gunther
Glad it's working now!

...also check out: