• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#11 Gunther
Could you please carefully check this thread:
http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-keyf...vise-versa
especially please try to track the metadata like explained in the 2nd part, after "Upgrade".
Let me know.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#12 Mike Horsfall
Hi. Checked all items OK. Went through step by step troubleshooting on both macbook and iMac.. No problem with macbook. On the iMac got to item 7...
There were no Keyframes or exposure changes. LRT did write xmp files to folder as I had removed them and checked in finder after LRT "save". As stated earlier I have no problem with the macbook or with Raw or Jpeg on the iMac this only happens using Dng. I don't think it is a fault with LRT or LR... it is when LR is used on my iMac it doesn't "see" or take action on the xmp files.
#13 Gunther
I'm really sorry, but I have no idea why Lightroom does not read the XMP data in that case.

Just an ide: could you try putting the sequence on another drive? Maybe that helps?
#14 Mike Horsfall
Hi though item 8 didn't happen (no keyframes or exp. changes) I carried on from 9 but also starred two frames as well as altering exposure. The changes were visible in LRT after reload so that means LR can write to xmp but can't read from xmp (but only on my iMac)
#15 Gunther
If the workflow is broken (LR does not read Metadata) you won't be lucky, if you skip this point. Even if LRT compensates for the missing initialization, you won't be able to get the final results into LR then too.

What about the different drive?
#16 Mike Horsfall
Tried on ext drive still no luck LR won't read xpm but still writes xmp
#17 Gunther
I'm sorry, I'm out of ideas then. Seems to be a Lightroom problem.
#18 Mike Horsfall
Thanks for your efforts. Just strange it is only on the iMac.Thanks again.

...also check out: