• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Do not want 16x9 crop, can't undo?

#1 Ralimage
Hello,

I am new to LR Timelapse and am slowly figuring it out. Please forgive me if my questions seem silly. I have followed your tutorial but am having a problem with the crop function. I do not want a 16x9 crop applied by LRTimelapse and even when I unchecked these crop columns, once I save metadata with Linear function and deflicker function it still outputs a crop. When I re-open Lightroom and have it read metadata the 16x9 crop appears? How do I remedy?

THANK YOU!!
#2 amatista
Hi everyone,

I too have the same issue and was hoping to export a video including the whole photo. Is there a way to do this so I can see everything in in my photos from the very top to the bottom with out any crops. Even some type of letterboxing. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
#3 Raw Media Studios
In LRT 1.8 go to Edit > Settings > Other Settings and uncheck the box that says "set 16:9 Crop" should do the trick.
#4 amatista
(2012-04-08, 05:14)Raw Media Studios Wrote: In LRT 1.8 go to Edit > Settings > Other Settings and uncheck the box that says "set 16:9 Crop" should do the trick.

Thanks for your reply. I was aware of that, I have searched the forums and read the eBook but couldn't find anything besides that. I tried exporting again and it's because the exported video is 1920 x 1080HD which is 16:9 so it automatically crops it which is a shame as I have stars appearing at the top and a nice reflection down the bottom.

Does anyone know if it's possible to include everything with some type of letterboxing.
Any help would be appreciated thanks Smile

Marty

...also check out: