• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Does deflicker auto save

#1 Joe_Belanger
Going through the workflow and in basic, the deflicker never shows up, it remains ghosted.  Then in Visual workflow I have to do a auto preview then when that's done the deflicker button becomes un-ghosted.  I set my amount but there is no save button. In this stage does it save automatically behind the scenes?  Any why don't I have the ability to use deflicker in basic workflow?

Joe
#2 Gunther
Hi Joe, in the old Basic Workflow (I recommend to use it only, if you are working with JPGs) the deflicker will be activated, as soon as all images have a preview (check the "Preview Lum" column in the table, maybe there is a corrupted image without preview somewhere in the sequence that prevents the deflicker from getting activated).

In the visual workflow you have auto save when activating the visual previews and applying or refining deflicker.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Joe_Belanger
Thank you, sir. Is there any way to bypass visual previews? There are some instances where I don't need it. However, I still want the deflicker.

Thanks for the help.
#4 Gunther
If you want visual deflicker, you need to have the visual previews. If you use the basic deflicker on basic workflow, you will only be able to deflicker based on the camera previews, which is not as accurate.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: