• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Downloaded, Installed, but not launchin

#11 sangarone
I am a first time LRT user, but I cant get started.  I downloaded the most recent DNG converter and Java, but every time I try to pull up LRT it tells me that the Adobe DNG Converter is not installed on this system.

Has anyone had this issue before??
#12 Gunther
Check the path to the DNG Converter in the LRTimelapse Settings/External programms. It should point to where you installed it. If you didn't install it to the default location, you have to adjust the path setting there.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#13 sangarone
Ahhh SUCCESS! Thank you!
#14 OzMaz
Hi folks,

I've installed the latest 64 bit Java, installed LRTimelapse, installed the Adobe DNG converter and then started LRTimelapse and my problem is it never completes the startup and is stuck on 'Launching interface ...' with a busy icon displayed.

In Task Manager there is no sign of it.

What should I do?

Thanks.
#15 Gunther
Which OS are you using? 64bit? Did you remove any other Java from the computer before?
If the startup does not complete you could try finding the log file and send it to me, on Windows it's usually in:
C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\LRTimelapse
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#16 OzMaz
Hi,

All is well.

Something(?) happened that caused it to stick.  I restarted the computer and everything works as expected.

Thanks for getting back to me.

P.S. My first test was of 400 images and the result is fantastic.  I'll buying your product very soon.

...also check out: