• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Drag to Lightroom button not working

#1 tbonebarrie
After updating the DNG convertor, the Drag to Lightroom button in LRTimelapse no longer works. There is a 'not alloed' (circle with a line through it) icon when tryiong to drag the button th Lightroom. I have no seen this before now.

Any suggestions?
#2 Gunther
This has certainly nothing to do with the DNG Converter. Make sure that Lightroom is in Library mode, otherwise Drag/Drop will not work!

Restart Lightroom, if it still does not accept the drag/drop. Sometimes Lightroom acts a bit weird.
There is always plan b: open the import dialog in Lightroom manually, select the folder with the timelapse, make sure "add" is selected at the top and import. Drag-drop is only a shortcut for this.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 tbonebarrie
LR in Library mode. Manual add works. Just odd that the button all of a sudden won't drag. Great product BTW!
#4 Gunther
This can only be a Lightroom issue. Try dragging a folder from explorer/finder (it's the same mechanism) and see if LR accepts that one.
#5 sdillon001
Had the same issue, just updated to latest DNG and LRT but couldn't drag from LRT to LT. Restarting Lightroom fixed it - now drag from LRT is working fine. Thanks!
#6 Joe_Belanger
I also cannot drag into LR from LRT. Very frustrating. This is new, but LR is the older version.
#7 Gunther
Did you try my suggestion above to drag a folder from explorer / finder?

By they way: here is a video where I show, how the "Drag to Lightroom" works: https://youtu.be/_fTYKX-6Jcc

...also check out: