• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Drag to Lightroom Problems

#1 brath
I've imported the sequence into LRTL straight from the card. Created my Key Frames and run the Holy Grail Wizard. Saved the sequence, and now I'm ready to Drag to LR. LR is in the Library mode (grid view). When I drag from LRTL to the LR icon in my dock, I'm pausing a bit while the icon "blinks", then moving to the LR application on the desktop. As I move, LR goes from full screen to a minimized condition. I'm pausing briefly on the application which then goes to full screen. As the screen changes, I can see "Add" is selected on Import, but "Add" quickly changes to "Copy" and I'm unable to select "Copy". I've go over my work several times with the same result. The sequence IS NOT in LR. Please Help.

Mac OS: 10.14.6
LRT 5.3
LR 8.4.1
#2 Gunther
Most likely your sequence is on a removable drive, where Lightroom does not allow to "add" it to the catalog. Make sure to have copied the sequence to your harddrive or ssd first, before starting to process it in LR/LRT.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 brath
(2019-09-29, 11:20)gwegner Wrote: Most likely your sequence is on a removable drive, where Lightroom does not allow to "add" it to the catalog. Make sure to have copied the sequence to your harddrive or ssd first, before starting to process it in LR/LRT.

That worked. Thanks. BTW, I use Wacom tablet for all my work. I can’t seem to get the drag operation to work using the pen, I have to connect my mouse. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
#4 Gunther
Sorry, I have no experience with such tablets...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: