• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

DSLR dashboard and Fuji X-T1

#1 Steve.B
Hello all, a lrtimelapse forum newbie here, I have been dabbling with timelapse for a year or so ( so as I keep a interest in photography, as just doing it for work can get a bit same-ish)
I have up till now using my Nikon gear both full frame and crop sensor cameras along with old manual focus lenses ( apertures locked with plastic pegs) I have recently purchased a slider and pan/tilt head and thought I would try it with my Fuji X-t1 camera ( as I have some Samyang lenses manual focus and manual aperture) and they work great.. My dilemma is that I would like to be able use the Fuji with DSLR dashboard (as I do with my nikons ) So does anybody know if it can be done ??? If so how do I do it.. The Fuji has got wifi built in but I couldn't get it to work with DSLR dashboard and I tried to plug in my wifi router as I do with my nikons, but that wouldn't work either.

Thanks Steve.
#2 Gunther
No, Fuji ist not supported by qDDB.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Steve.B
Many thanks for the reply, I had a feeling that would be the answer..
#4 davidahn
I posed the same question (well, X-E2 in my case) on dslrdashboard.info, got the same answer: not supported. First question from them was is there an SDK, and I found them one and looked very foolish because it's for image access, not for remote control.

...also check out: