• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dynamic Perception NMX Pro Controller

#1 Bass
Hello there,

a friend of mine was supposed to bring me a DP NMX Controller from the US that I ordered to her address. (Live in Germany)
It was meant to fit to the pocketslider that uses the same connectors as the DP NMX Standard.

BUT:
although I ordered a Standard Controller, DP USA has sent me the much more expensive NMX Pro Controller that has different connectors (water sealed) than the Standard Controller.

The connectors are more robust but do not fit to the molex Adapters of the usual stepper Motors.

What should I do now?

Returning to the US could become a bit dificult.

Is anyone interested in a NMX Pro Controller?
#2 Gunther
You should be able to get adapters from Molex to the NMX Pro Connectors. Maybe you could ask http://kids-of-all-ages.com
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 KidsOfAllAges
We can make adapters and we can also just sell the connectors..
kids-of-all-ages.de

Motion Control Rental, Sales & Service
Timelapse Slider, Pan &Tilt, Controller

Offizieller Distributor von
Dynamic Perception, eMotimo, Rhino Camera Gear, TBox Systems
& Berkey System

Wir sind Partner der Teltec AG

#4 Tony Stephenson
Hi. I'm based in the UK, and interested in buying your NMX Pro controller - although we'll need to discuss how to deal with the crazy Brexit stuff! If the product is still available, please let me know. Mail to tony.stephenson54@gmail.com

Thanks so much,

TONY STEPHENSON
#5 mopperle
Tony, the topic is 4 years old and KidsOfAllAges is no longer a reseller. Best to contact Dynamic Perception directly, although I doubt that you will get an answer from them. Many other users reported in the last month that they never got an answer.
This one could be an alternative:
https://blackforestmotion.com/en/
Gruß/regards

Otto
#6 Gunther
Dynamic Perception is out of business. I'd also recommend BlackForestMotion or Emotimo for modern timelapse controllers. Both ship internationally.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: