• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Editable Key Frame Placement

#1 Christian Michael
Newbie to timelapse (about 6 weeks) and LRTimelapse about a week (started tinkering with the free version before I purchased). So this could all be down to user error. But not finding answers in the forums.

Is there a way when setting "Keyframe Wizard" to say 4 to 5 keyframes then manually moving the keyframes to a more problematic area? I'm finding the KW places keyframes equally spaced across the timeline which always seems to sit either side of a shift in camera setting which leaves the flicker in the sequence.

Or... I have the sequence almost where I want it with only a couple of flicks that should be easy enough for the software to rework, but it keeps missing it. So is there away after running LRT across a selected area (say 30 to 40 frames) and not effecting areas that have already been worked?

Thanks in advance

CM
#2 Gunther
You can always set or remove keyframes manually by selectingthe corresponing row in the and hitting "1" to set a keyframe or "0" to remove one. You can also click in the leftmost column of the table to set / remove keyframes.

Adjustments to the camera in M-Mode should be roughly remove with the Holy Grail Wizard - and then refined with the Visual Deflicker.

Visual Deflicker with the right technique (reference area! - see Deflicker tutorial on https://lrtimelapse.com/tutorial/ ) is your solution to mostly every type of residual flicker.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: