• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Edited my keyframes once, but need to edit them a second time. How?

#1 NocturnalDesigns
I have edited my keyframes in Lightroom, and reloaded them into LRTimelapse. When I viewed the timelapse in the Preview window, I noticed that I needed to make more changes to my keyframes (I didn't get them right the first time). I cannot figure out how to go back into Lightroom, re-edit my keyframes, and reload them into LRTimelapse. 

I've tried re-editing the keyframes in Lightroom, saving metadata to photos, and reloading them in LRTimelapse, but I get a message from LRTimelapse saying that I cannot do this.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
#2 Gunther
Which message did you get?
Normally you do exactly what you did - if you see from the visual previews in LRT that you should make some changes, just go back to Lightroom, set the filter again to filter for the Keyframes only, then reedit the keyframes. Again, make sure to use the sync script to bring the settings from one to the other or just edit each keyframe individually. After finished, go to Grid View, select all keyframes and then "Metadata->Save Metadata".
Now go back to LRTimelapse and redo the 2nd. workflow row: reload, auto-transition, save - then activate visual previews again. This will then show you the changes that you've made.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: