• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Erroneous warning when rendering in LRT 5.5

#1 petitpaul
In the rendering screen, below right appears a warning:
"For improved wide gamut color rendering, Reexport your intermediary sequence with LRTExport 5.5. or higher."
I just installed 5.5. and followed the entire workflow of this version. I do export in Adobe Bridge however (I use the Camera RAW workflow, not the Lightroom workflow). Or did I forget to adjust a setting?
#2 Gunther
Hi Paul, you'll only be able to render in wide gamut (Rec.2020) if the exported intermediary files are provided in that color space.
I've explained this in my latest blog-post / video: https://lrtimelapse.com/news/lrtimelapse-5-5/

When using the latest LRTExport plugin for Lightroom, this will happen automatically. I'd recommend to use Lightroom when working with LRTimelapse, it's much easier and the whole workflow is streamlined for it.

If you want to use ACR, you need to make sure that you export with the right Rec.2020 profile. Check the LRTimelapse log, there you'll find where it's installed on your system.

For example on windows:
Code:
DEBUG: Loading Rec.2020 profile: C:\Program Files\LRTimelapse 5\profiles\REC2020.icc
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: