• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

error: "naming or number of this intermediary sequence is not correct" happening more

#1 chasg
Hi All,

I've gotten this error a few times lately, upon export from Lightroom:

"The naming or numbering of this intermediary sequence is not correct"

I'd say this was about my 100th or so render, and I'm pretty sure that I haven't changed my workflow. Any ideas as to what might be going wrong?

PC running Windows 10, LRTimelapse 4.6 (2016-03-17) Build: 111, LightRoom is version 2015.4.1 release (camera raw 9.5.1).

Thanks in advance for any insights!

Chas
#2 Gunther
This means, that the are images missing in the numbering order of the intermediary seqence. This might be due to corrupted files that could not be exported by Lightroom. Anyway - LRTimelapse offers to fix the numbering by renaming the sequence.
If you want to investigate, say no to the question and check, which number is missing, then check the original sequence, maybe the image file is corrupt.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 chasg
Sorry I missed your reply, Gunther. Thanks very much for the info. I took a look for sequence errors before posting my question, but didn't find any. I'm thinking that there was an issue with the export of a single file, and I just missed it. Thanks for the insights, much appreciated (I chose to have LRT renumber, and the sequence looked fine in the end. That's a good bit of functionality!).
#4 Gunther
It could be a virtual copy too somewhere in the sequence, you might want to check for that!
#5 crdeantonio
I'm getting this error for the first time ever. I'm on the newest version of LRTimelapse (v. 4.7.6, build 135). Are there any known issues with this? The file names of the images in my intermediate sequence look to be fine.
#6 Gunther
You'll get this error, if the numbering is not sequential or does not begin with 00001. LRTimelapse will offer to fix this by renaming the images. But this is an indicator, that probably some frame is missing, maybe due to an export error in Lightroom.
Sad --> About Export Error
zetserve
2019-08-17, 18:52
Last Post: Gunther

...also check out: