• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Error when exporting multiple Folders

#1 identitaet
Hey,

I asoi usually have an issue when exporting images from multiple Folders in Lightroom. I receive the error message, that I would need to select all images before export (please see sreenshot). But that's what I did.

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/enz0b3C.jpg]

I already checked the FAQ and the search, but I was not able to find answers. Any idea what causes this issue and what I could do?

Thank you!
#2 Gunther
Please make sure to use the Export-Button to export, in order to open the LRTExport dialog.
It won't work, if you use the right-click context menu and select one of the export profiles.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 identitaet
Thanks for your fast reply, Gunther!

This is what I do - but I still receive the error! I made a video of my screen, maybe that helps: https://we.tl/t-a3zQrEXnuU
#4 Gunther
Another possibility would be that in one of the sequences there is a faulty image file. Please try narrowing down which sequence is affected by trying to export the first half of the sequences, then the second half. Where you get the error, the problematic sequence is contained. Continue dividing.

This for sure is not a general problem. Please try working around by exporting the smaller batches and the single sequence individually.

PS: sorry could not watch your video because I'm currently traveling in Colombia..
#5 identitaet
I guess it must be something else - because I have this problem on a regular basis. Exporting one video at a time works, so I am sure it's not about a fauly image.

I will reinstall LRTimelapse, maybe this helps!

Have nice travels!
#6 Gunther
Also make sure to not have any other files in the image folders.
Synchronize the folders (right click on any folder - > synchronize to make sure that the folders and your Lightroom catalog are in sync. Avoid having a mixture of raw+Jpg in the folders.
There must be a reason for the message (even if it's not what is telling you) which you should try to identify.
#7 identitaet
Thanks for your reply, but it did not help. I checked everything:

- Files in folder are in sync
- Only Raw Files + XMP
- exporting folder by folder works perfectly
- reinstall did not help
#8 identitaet
I continue to have the same problem - with completely different sequences, shot recently. It looks to me like kind of a limit: 8 folders with 4000 images do not work while 3 folders with 1800 images work. Could there maybe a connection here?
#9 identitaet
Hey Gunther,

I still have this issue - with different folders and problems. Do you have any idea what I could try to fix this? Here is a screenshot from today. New folders, same issue: https://imgur.com/a/GiUHfxz
#10 Gunther
The problem is that you have subfolders in those folders (PSD/RAW). Please make sure, that your timelapses are located in single child folders without any other folders inside. Anything else will cause problems.

...also check out: